Fightmetric releases LIVE round by round results and after each fight they view the fight and if needed watch it in slow motion before they release their final official statistics over UFC fights.
Why is this interesting? Because we have in several different occasion noticed the official stats differ hugely compared to the ones releases live.
What do these fight have in common?
- At 100% of the times the difference has been huge it has been during controversial decisions.
- The change has always favored the winner in a controversial decision.
- The winner in the controversial decisions we have noticed has always been American
- The fights we have noticed have always been american vs foreign fighter
- Judges have been American judging from their names
The fact the most major MMA media don’t have the balls to talk about WHY THE HELL there is always american judges is just insane. This is not acceptable in any other sport. But maybe MMA practiced under the promoter UFC is not a sport after all. No matter how much Dana White tries to market it as one.
So finally here are the photos from Fightmetric stats poste don UFC.com
Tot strikes Before After
Jones Gus Jones Gus
120 191 137 114
77 strikes were removed from Alexander Gustafsson’s stats and 17 were added to Jon Jones stats.